Your sensitive information is safe with us.
1. We do not sell your personal information to anyone. We may collect it for a specific purpose.
2. We do not disclose any nonpublic information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
3. We protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information.
4. We continue to evaluate our efforts to protect personal information and make every effort to keep your personal information accurate and up to date.
5. We will provide notice of changes in our information sharing practices.
How to Contact Us
Inquiries or requests for erasure of your information, where data is no longer necessary or not lawful to be possessed, should be made by contacting us.
Write: Pinnacle Advisory Group, Inc.
Chief Compliance Officer
6345 Woodside Court, Suite 100, Columbia, MD 21046
* Nonpublic personal information means personally identifiable information and any list, description or other grouping of consumers that is derived using any personally identifiable financial information that is not publicly available.